Schedule: Saturday, 14h45 & 17h00
Lecturers: Daniel Costa, MD | Viviana Azevedo, MD | Margarida Manso, MD | Carlos Silva, MD PhD
The main goal of this workshop is to provide students with some basic skills in common urological procedures in their future daily clinical practice, such as bladder catheterization in men and women, percutaneous suprapubic cystostomy and prostate exam. To achieve this goal, models designed for urological procedures will be used as learning tools.
Lab coat is required!
About our Lecturers:
- Carlos Silva, MD PhD – Graduate Assistant in Urology, CHSJoão; Associate Professor at Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto
- João Silva, MD PhD – Assistant Professor at Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto
- Tiago Lopes, MD – Fellow in Urology, CHSJoão
- Daniel Costa, MD – Resident in Urology, CHSJoão
- Viviana Azevedo, MD – Resident in Urology, CHSJoão
- Margarida Manso, MD – Resident in Urology, CHSJoão.